YOKOMON DIGIMON CRAFT
Sora has the crest of love and this allows her digimon companion to evolve to Garudamon - the Ultimate level (the stage after Champion).
The templates were originally made for a CD
(which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size
works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue the eyes onto the crosses.
- Glue on the mouth, leafy top and feet.
- You can hang your Yokomon on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
or black & white
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version