PAGUMON DIGIMON CRAFT
The pagumon look a little like Koromon, but they're grey instead of pink. They are sneaky little critters, who look out for themselves.
The templates were originally made for a CD
(which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size
works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue on the eyes, cheeks and mouth (you may have to draw the little smile lines on after with a black marker).
- Glue on the ears (yes they're ears, even though they look like hands).
- You can hang your Pagumon on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
or black & white
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version