PALMON DIGIMON CRAFT
ATTACK: Poison Ivy
Mimi has the crest of sincerity and this allows her digimon companion to evolve to Lilymon - the Ultimate level and then into the mega-digimon Rosemon.
Palmon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on green construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. You'll want to cut the tp roll down to about 2/3rds of the original size.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue on the tail, using the tab to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
or black & white
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version