A cute and simple dragonfly craft!
- styrofoam balls or pom poms
- paint (optional)
- white piece of felt
- pipe cleaner
- short wooden dowels
- googly eyes
- Cut your white piece of felt into the shape of wings for your dragonfly.
- Wrap your dowels in pipe cleaner and glue the ends to the dowel.
- Paint your styrofoam ball, or pom-pom, whatever colour you'd like. Then, glue googly eyes onto it.
- Take your dowel and glue it to the head of the dragonfly. Glue the wings to the back.
- You can use any extra pieces of pipe cleaner to make antennas for your dragonfly!