This rope coaster craft is easy-to-make and looks great in any home! I think this would look especially beautiful alongside a wicker basket or crocheted blanket. If you happen to have extra twine and cardboard laying around the house, you are in luck! This aesthetic is very popular right now.
- cardboard pieces
- twine or thin rope
- hot glue gun
- Cut your desired shapes out of cardboard. I chose a 9cm by 9cm square and a triangle.
- Hot glue the beginning of your string to the top edge of your shape.
- Start to glue and wrap the rope around the carboard piece.
- Continue this process all the way down your shape.
- Make sure to cut off the extra string and glue the end down. Once they dry, the coasters are ready to use!