Enjoy this DIY sponge water bomb; use it as a water toy or for bath-time...
How versatile! What better way to practice some self-care than to make this cute and (very!) easy sponge water bomb? Combine this DIY craft with one of our bubble bath or bath salt recipes and enjoy your daily rituals that much more!
- 3 sponges
- 1 rubber band
- Ensure that you have three sponges that are at least roughly the same size.
- Take each one of your sponges and cut them into 3 strips.
- Once each of your sponges are cut into 3, stack each sponge on top of each other.
- Wrap a rubber band around the centre of the sponges.
- Tighten the band until your sponges now resemble a firework or "bomb."
- Once your have done this, the sponge water bombs are ready to use! These are usable indoors or outdoors! Enjoy!