There is so much uncertainty right now with regard to when and how schools will be operating this September. But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun and be excited about the return to school. This guide to decorating your notebook is simple to follow and looks great when finished. Stay safe!
- a notebook
- paint (red, light/dark green, black)
- paint brushes
- Lay down some paper or a cover of some kind as you are going to be painting your notebook several times and don't want to ruin your workspace. Make sure that your ntoebook is face up and you have gathered your paint, brushes, and tape.
- Cover the coils of your notebook with a piece of tape. Put another piece of tape about an inch or more to the right of your covered-up coils.
- Grab your light green paint and fill in the space between your two pieces of tape.
- Before the light green dries, paint jagged stripes of a darker green over top. Let both dry.
- Paint the larger area red and leave it to dry.
- Remove your tape, you can paint the middle strip white if your notebook isn't already. Finish off your notebook by painting small black watermelon seeds on top of the red portion. Enjoy your cool new notebook!