contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a community helpers theme.
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the nurse together in the following order:
- shoes to the body
- baby to the body
- arms to the body, preferably with one hand under the baby and the other hand on top
- head onto the body
- nurse's hat onto the head
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).