contributed by Leanne Guenther
Complete this simple paper craft to complement a strength theme. You can have the children print their strength(s) on the back of the craft.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Optional: You can have the children print their strength(s) on the back of the craft.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).