This poppin' and fluffy combined white and clear glue-based slime is a satisfying recipe for those who love textures to play with, for those who love ASMR videos, or even for those who want a distraction from stress. Because this recipe calls for foaming shaving cream, this recipe is self-inflating and -deflating; hence, the name!
- mixing bowl
- spoon and/or spatula
- white glue (75 mL)
- clear glue (25 mL)
- foaming shaving cream
- white lotion
- holiday sparkles (completely optional)
- borax mix (1-2 tsp.; mix 1 tbsp. of borax into 1 cup of boiling water and stir until clear)
- pour white glue into mixing bowl and then slowly add clear glue, shaving cream, and white lotion, mixing well with spoon or spatula;
- add borax mixture, but do not add to much since it will make your slime hard and not stretchy like you want it;
- mix slime with spoon or spatula until it starts to stick to itself, becoming gooey;
- remove spoon or spatula and place on a plate or a paper towel. Then, knead the slime for 2-5 minutes in the mixing bowl while trying to get all the stringy parts out;
- transfer your slime onto a hard, clean surface or into a sealable container;
- play with your slime with your hands or a spoon!
- the more you play with this slime, the more poppable bubbles it will make. The longer you leave it sit, the more melted it becomes!
- for big bubbles, pull corners of your slime upwards and then quickly pull the corners backdown, trapping air in such movement--then, pop, pop, pop away!