- construction paper (multiple sheets)
- campfire log template
- glue stick
- Gather three pieces of construction paper in preparation for adding depth to the look of your campfire (I chose red, orange, and yellow colors).
- Cut our and color the log template attached to this craft's instructions
- Trace your handprint onto each of your pieces of construction paper.
- Cut out your handprints.
- Glue your handprints onto the log template, and your craft is all finished! Enjoy!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Campfire Log (B&W)