DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Felt Number Activity
contributed by Kailey Guenther
- square felt pieces
- paint or marker
- Take your felt piece and paint a number on the front of it (if you prefer to use a marker, you can).
- Do this with as many numbers as you would like, and allow the paint to dry.
- First, Flip over the felt numbers and put dots on the back of them (ex. For "4" put four dots on the back. You can use these as "flash cards": you can flip them over and guess the number.
- Or, the second way to use this activity is by making tokens to place on the front of each number.
- I cut out small circles (from a different piece of felt).
- Then I painted small white dots in the centre (of course, painting is optional). Feel free to make as many of these as you want. (Extras are always handy!)
- Match the felt numbers to the corresponding number of dots! Enjoy!
Now, you can continue this craft 2 different ways...
Print friendly version of these instructions