contributed by Leanne Guenther
Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the United States. His most notable achievement was as the main author of the Declaration of Independence. He lived from April 13, 1743 to July 4, 1826.
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun", for a Thomas Jefferson theme or for a President's Day theme.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the man) or just cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue Thomas Jefferson together in the following order:
- short pants
- Declaration of Independence in one of the hands if you like
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).