contributed by Leanne Guenther
This handprint wreath is a good choice for flag day, memorial day, veteran's day or the 4th of July.
It works equally well as a group or family project (with each person contributing a handprint or two) or a solo craft.
- red, white and blue paint or construction paper.
- There are two ways to do this craft.
- One is to trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints.
- The second is to make paint handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make nine handprints (3 of each colour).
- Cut out the prints and glue to form a wreath.
- Decorate as desired with flags or poppies from the templates provided or your own photos or drawings.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).