DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Penguin Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for
fun", a bird theme, or a winter theme made from a basic egg
shape. You can turn it into a handprint craft by replacing
the wings with handprints traced onto a piece of paper.
Have a look at the penguins made by Anita's Rainbow Guide unit.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the wings if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the duck together in the following order:
- glue the tummy onto the egg shaped body,
- glue the feet onto the body
- glue the eyes onto the body
- glue the beak onto the body
- glue the wings onto the body.
You can use the template piece or trace a hand onto a piece of
paper and use that as the wing
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions