I often find that journalling helps me reflect on the day or the week and put my thoughts together. I like to use that time to focus on the good rather than the bad, so I like to include gratitude lists into all of my journals.
For my gratitude lists I like to be as creative as possible and think about what sort of visual respresentations make me feel pure happiness. Below is another possiblity for a creative gratitude list.
Bullet journalling may be a time consuming task if you have to design and organize the pages from scratch. So we've included some templates that are all ready to go; just fill them in and build your own bullet journal!
- Using a pencil draw a character or person floating away with a bunch of balloons and outline the drawing with a black pen when you are happy with it.
- Colour in the picture; feel free to be creative with colouring pencils, wax crayons, or paint! (I used water color paint because I love the way it flows freely!)
- Write all of the things that make you happy in the balloons.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Floating Balloons (all on one page)