Percy is one of Thomas the Tank Engine's friends.
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color pieces, as necessary
- #1 is green,
- #2 and #3 are gold on the outside, black in the center,
- #4 is black,
- #5 is mainly red with some grey on the top and green half circles at the bottom, with black decorations,
- #6 and #7 are green with black decorations,
- #8 is black with grey wheels
- #9 is grey
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance and can be done prior to craft time (if you're colouring the cut out pieces, put a roll of masking tape on the back and tape lightly to newspaper or scrap paper).
- Glue the pieces together (see the picture above for how the finished
product should look). It's a good idea to pre-do one before doing these crafts with
a bunch of young kids, so they can see what it looks like finished.
- Glue #2 and #3 so the curves are fitted around the central oval in #1
- Glue #4 onto #1 so it juts over the roof
- Glue #5 so the bottom straight edge is flush with the bottom straight edge of #1
- Glue #6 and #7 onto #5 at each of the left and right edges.
- Glue #8 under #5
- Glue #9 on front of the whole thing
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).