DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Abraham Lincoln Paper Doll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States. He led the country during the American Civil War preserving the Union, while
ending slavery. He lived from February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865. Click here for some more facts
and poems about Lincoln.
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun", for an Abraham Lincoln theme or for a President's Day theme.
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the man) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue Abraham Lincoln together in the following order:
- heart flag in one of the hands if you like
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions