DLTK's Crafts for Kids
George Washington Paper Doll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
George Washington led the American victory over Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War and was the first president of the United
States. He lived from February 22, 1732 to December 14, 1799.
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done
"just for fun", for a George Washington theme or for a President's Day theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the man) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue George Washington together in the following order:
- heart flag in one of the hands if you like
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions