Blossom Powerpuff Girls Craft
I've had a whole bunch of requests for Powerpuff girls so have put Blossom together... sorry for the wait everyone! Click here to see a full sized photo of the finished craft. Close the photo window when done viewing to return to this screen.
Blossom is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- You'll notice it's a bit short.
- Cut the tube down (about 3/4).
- I've done this because the Powerpuff Girls have small bodies and REALLY BIG heads.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version