POWERPUFF GIRLS CRAFT
Bubbles was made for us by one of our
viewers (Great Job!!) She is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube. You might want to cut the tube down (about 3/4). I've done
this because the Powerpuff Girls have small bodies and REALLY BIG heads.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of
how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these
Template: color or
black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version