DIGIMON BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS
Print these "home-made"
birthday invitations (some with envelopes!) for a special digimon-themed birthday
party. For extra fun, add a few crafts
from our digimon section to do during the
Check out the
Birthdays section for
other themes (non-digimon).
Even if you have a colour printer,
you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves...
- Click on the link of your choice (below)
- Print the number of invitations you require
(File, Print, Change the number of copies)
- Cut the invitations out (one big rectangle) and
fold in half (top to bottom) and in half again (left to right) so the digimon picture is
on the front.
- Follow the directions on the template for the digimon envelopes.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).