- plain paper (optional)
- sharpie or black marker (optional) OR
- "Grandma's Garden" template AND
- washable paint
- pencil crayons or markers for coloring
- Draw a flower scene with marker on your plain sheet of white paper, leaving two or more stems without flowers; OR print out the "Grandma's Garden" template.
- Use washable paint and paint a layer onto your hands (requires adult supervision), put your handprint on top of the two empty stems, and let it dry completely. Then, color in the remaining scene with pencil crayons or markers, leaving you with the perfect gift to give your grandma! Enjoy!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Grandma's Garden Template (flower scene)