I love back-to-school projects! Our binder decoration crafts are the perfect way to get excited for school!
- construction paper or card stock
- paint brushes
- black marker
- binder(s) with laminate sleeves
- Take your paper and tape it down to your workspace (make sure your table is covered since you might get paint on it).
- Begin painting with a dark colour (I chose blue), and paint with this colour in horizontal strokes up 1/4 of the paper.
- Grab (or mix) a slightly lighter colour, and paint in horiztonal strokes up 1/2 the paper; blend paint where necessary.
- Continue making lighter colours, and blend them as you go.
- End with white at the top, and let dry completely.
- Once dry, slide it into your binder sleeve and enjoy!
- Set your paper onto a covered surface, and cut out square shapes. Place them in the formation you prefer on the top of your piece of paper.
- Trace the squares with a pencil, and remove them.
- Paint inside the square shapes with pencil (any colours you would like).
- Use a black marker to write the subject you are using it for in the center of one of the squares.
- Once you are happy with the end result, slide your creation into your binder cover sleeve and enjoy!
Blended Monochromatic Binder Cover
Decorated Subject Binder