This craft is so great because it is quick and easy to make your own.
- wooden clothes pins
- popsicle sticks
- white glue or a hot glue gun (with supervision)
- Start by taking a clothes pin and 2 popsicle sticks out for each plane you’re making. Take a third popsicle stick and cut an end off of it to use for the planes fin and use the other half of it to create a smaller wing for the back end of the plane.
- Paint all of your pieces and wait for them to dry.
- Take your clothes pin and glue the shorter wing onto the back of it. Now, glue the bottom of your fin on top of that wing.
- Take the last 2 popsicle sticks and glue them to your clothes pin. One on top and one on the bottom. Leave it to dry, and you're finished!