- 2 sponges
- paint (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white)
- piece of blue paper (thicker paper is better so that the paint does not bleed through)
- Take a sponge and spread, in column-fashion, each colour across it (in order of the rainbow: ROYGBIV).
- Place your sponge face down onto your paper and drag it across the paper in an arch shape.
- Once completed, let the paint fully dry.
- Now, take another sponge and draw a circle onto it.
- Cut out the circle.
- Dip the paint and dab it on your paper to make a "cloud" effect.
- Continue dabbing until your clouds are large and beautiful, covering the bottom of the rainbow's arch (complete on both sides).
- Let your paint dry completely, and enjoy your new rainbow painting!