contributed by Leanne GuentherI think the template for the police person can be called a girl or a boy depending on which your child might like. Don't tell them which it is and they'll likely make their own decision on whether they're making a police man or police woman
Make the Robber TP roll
craft to go with him!
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to color with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the thin rectangle at about the center as a belt.
- Glue the tie on about where the neck would be and the head on right above the tie.
- Glue on the arms.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the badge onto the front of the shirt (optional... This piece may be a bit too small for some of the younger children to use).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).