Kelly (one of our viewers), contributed this idea and templates: One idea that I would like to share (which is similar to the Jungle Scenery Cut and Paste Project), is that I print backgrounds using PowerPoint clipart (or sometimes I create from scratch in PowerPoint) for stickers that we buy at the Dollar Store, Walmart, etc. It's a lot of fun for her to put the stickers on an appropriate themed background rather than plain paper! I'm attaching a few examples, but I'd be happy to send all that I've made if you're interested!
- stickers in the appropriate theme
- Print template of choice.
- Stick stickers to the template to make a cool picture!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).