Music is fun and so are crafts! This craft combines both things for a fun, simple, and cute music note paper strip craft.
This simple craft is great for kids of all ages. The paper strips are great for practicing scissor and pattern skills. Feel free to let all your creativity shine and make your music notes your favourite colours and favourite patterns (I chose to make a rainbow music note)!
- colourful construction paper (multiple colours),
- Print out the music note template(s) of choice.
- Cut paper strips out of several different colours of construction paper.
- Flip the music note template backwards so that you are gluing paper strips onto the back of the paper.
- IMPORTANT: The music note won't end up facing the right way unless you glue the paper strips to the back of the template.
- In a pattern or whatever order you'd like glue the colourful strips so that it covers the music note (you should be able to see the outline through the paper).
- Flip the template back over and cut out the music note.
- Now you have your paper strip music note!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Music Note 1 (B&W)
Music Note 2 (B&W)