- paper plate
- brown paint
- yellow paint or yellow paper
- paint brush
- pizza topping coloring page
- First, paint the rim of a clean paper plate brown to look like a pizza crust.
- Once the brown paint is dry, paint the rest of the plate yellow, or cut out a circle of yellow paper and glue it to the middle.
- Next, you can color the pizza topping from the coloring page that is provided. This step is optional; you can do this before or after cutting the fractions.
- Now, glue the pizza topping on the yellow paint/cut out paper (or cheese). If you have used paint, all your paint should be dry before this step.
- You can stop the craft at the above point if you like. If you wish to continue, you can talk to your child about "halves" and "quarters" by helping them cut the pizza into 2 equal sections (half) or 4 equal sections (quarters).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Pizza Toppings (B&W)