Creating fireworks using this stamping technique is a super fun and still simple craft that suits a USA theme. It makes a fun activity for kids on the Fourth of July and a cute decoratie craft.
For very USA fireworks you can use red, blue, and white paint, but you can also let your creativity run wild and try out some different colours too!
- constrution paper (eg. black for the night sky),
- toilet paper/paper towel rolls,
- paint (USA colours - blue, red, and white)
- Using scissors, cut strips along the ends of the toilet paper/paper towel rolls. Try a variety of sizes (long vs short, wide vs narrow).
- Push the end of the roll into the ground to spread out the strips. Now it will look like a firework.
- Dip the firework shaped strips into paint and press them against a piece of construction paper (I used black construction paper like the night sky).
- Use lots of different firework sizes and colours and overlap or spread them out to fill your night sky up with a fun and beautiful fireworks display!