This tutorial will help you learn how to create a friendship bracelet tutorial with a knotted pattern.
- 3 to 8 Different Colours of String
- Start by choosing between 3 and 8 colours of string for your bracelet.
- Knot your string together and tape it down to a flat surface.
- Take your first string on the far left and create a 4 shape across the other strings.
- Then, reach under the other strings and grab it from underneath.
- Bring it all the way through and pull it tight to create your first knot.
- do these same steps again with the same colour strip, by creating a 4 shape and bringing it through to create another knot.
- Repeat this process for the same coloiur for as many times as you want. For this bracelet, I made 8 knots.
- Once you've finished with your first colour, move the string to the far right.
- Now, start making knots with the new string on the left side.
- After you've finished with that colour, move it to the right and again make knots with the next string on the far left.
- Repeat this process with each colour string you chose.
- Continue these steps with each colour until its long enough to fit your wrist.
- Once you've made it long enough, tie a knot at the end.
- Tie both sides together to finish your bracelet.