This tutorial will help you learn how to create a friendship bracelet with a twisted diagonal pattern.
- 4 to 8 Different Colours Of String
- For this bracelet, choose between 4 to 8 colours of string.
- Then, knot your string together and tape it to a flat surface.
- Start by taking the string on the far left side and create a '4' shape over the other string.
- Now hold the second string, and take the first string and pull it underneath.
- Pull it tight to make your first knot.
- Now, move the second string you just used off to the side.
- Move onto the third string, and make the '4' shape again. Pull it through, and tighten it to make another knot.
- Take the third string, and move it off to the side.
- Continue making a knot with each of the other strings, and move them over after you finished.
- Once you've finished making all your knots with the first string, place it on the far right side.
- Again, take the new first string on the far left, and tie a knot with each one of the other strings, moving them to the side after each one.
- Once you've finished with that colour, move it to the far right and keep repeating this process with the new colour that is now on the far left.
- Make sure to pause this video so you can catch up if you need to.
- Keep repeating this pattern until the bracelet is long enough to fit your wrist.
- At the end, tie a knot to finish off the bracelet.
- Tie both ends together, and cut off the extra string.