FLAREON POKEMON CRAFT
Jolteon is one of the five evolved forms of Eevee (Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon and Jolteon are the other four). Jolteon is an electric pokemon, Vaporeon is a water pokemon, Flareon is a fire pokemon, Espeon is a psychic pokemon and Umbreon is a dark pokemon.
It is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, tail, and legs.
- You can either make him on all fours or rearing up
- If you make him on all fours, glue a toothpick or coffee stir stick cut down to size to the back of the legs before you glue the legs to the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).