JOLTEON POKEMON CRAFT
Jolteon is one of the five evolved forms of Eevee (Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon and Flareon are the other four). Jolteon is an electric pokemon, Vaporeon is a water pokemon, Flareon is a fire pokemon, Espeon is a psychic pokemon and Umbreon is a dark pokemon.
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, tail, and legs.
- You can either construct Jolteon on all fours or as if he's rearing up on his hind legs. See the photo of Golduck for how this looks
- If you chose to construct it on all fours, glue toothpicks or coffee stir sticks cut down to size to the back of the legs before gluing the legs to the tp roll for a bit of added support. See the photo of Vulpix for how this looks
- The rearing up on hind legs version is easier for 4 or 5 year olds to do.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in