We made one with 6 flowers (pictured) and one with 4 flowers and pony beads in between each flower.
- perler bead kit with circle board
- thin elastic (one long piece).
- nail, sharp pencil, thick needle or small drill bit
- make the desired number of flowers (one color in the center of the circle board and surround with a complimentary color).
- iron as per directions with the kit
- while still warm, poke a hole in two of the circles (opposite sides of the flower) with a nail, pencil or needle.
- OR, let cool and drill with a small drill bit
- thread the elastic through the flowers (alternating with beads as desired).
- Tie to form a loop