Aerodactyl Pokemon Craft
Aerodactyl is a ferocious prehistoric Pok√©mon that goes for the
enemy's throat with its serrated saw-like teeth. It is a rock and
Aerodactyl is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Assemble the rest of the pokemon
- Glue on the head
- Glue the wings on the back
- Fold the tail in half so it is colored on both sides. Glue the
tail on the back using the tabs to give a 3D effect
- Glue the feet on the front using the tabs to give a 3D effect
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)