Ampharos Pokemon Craft
Ampharos is the Light Pokemon. The light on its tail is so bright
it can be seen from Space. In ancient times it was used to send
messages across large distances.
Ampharos is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy
paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Assemble the rest of the pokemon
- Glue on the head
- Glue the oval tummy on the front
- Glue the arms on the side
- Glue the tail on the back using the tabs to give a 3D effect (fold
in half and glue together so it's colored on both sides)
- Glue the legs on the sides of the pokemon
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)